Sign in to follow this  

will 2006 cr85 front end fit my klx140L need to know please!

can et the whole front end from cr85 for 250 bucks and its local pickup, will it fit for sure, no guessing its a lot of money if it don't work! and i have to use my wheel.

If it is a small wheel front end you need to use your 150F wheel and get spacers and caliper adapter from Reger Engineering. You will still need to have the stem pushed out of the lower triple clamp and have the lower machined so the stem presses in just a bit farther so you can bolt the front end on correctly.

Reger offers this service.

If you go with taller bars you will need a longer 250 brake line.

http://www.regerengineering.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_27_37&products_id=28

Hey! He doesn't have a 150F-- he's putting it on a KLX140L. The CR/150R front will bolt right up to the 140. He may need a mm thick washer to use as a spacer. I have a 150R front on my old 140. It bolted right up. I'd use a KX85/100 front though. It's alot less drama when it comes to bolting up the front fender and numberplate. --L*64

ok so im dun! got a 2006 kx 100 front end, it bolted right up and my wheel fit like a charm, even got the kx master cal. brake line and caliper on it, didn't even have to bleed it cause it wasn't taken apart! wish i new how to post a picture on here.