Sign in to follow this  

2012 Wheels

Is anyone interested in stock complete wheels for a 2012? They are brand new, and come with brand new, never seen dirt, Dunlop MX51 tires. The rotors are not included. You can have the stock rear sprocket if you want it. Im looking to get $200obo for each plus shipping. PM me if you are interested. I also have the stock pegs available if anyone wants those. These are wider and and designed not to clog up with dirt...better than the previous years models. These are also brand new. Im looking for 50obo plus shipping for these as well. Of course I can combine shipping if you want everything.

wheels and pegs are sold. Does anyone have any interest in the stock clamps, exhaust system, clutch cover, radiators, handlebars, clutch assembly, or front brake rotor with guard?

If you are looking for any other parts, let me know im farting this thing out, and going to turn it into one bad mofo...

wheels and pegs are sold. Does anyone have any interest in the stock clamps, exhaust system, clutch cover, radiators, handlebars, clutch assembly, or front brake rotor with guard?

If you are looking for any other parts, let me know im farting this thing out, and going to turn it into one bad mofo...

Man thats gonna stink:moon: lol.....