Sign in to follow this  

funny story

I'm selling my 2000 RM125 and I had a guy stop in and look at it. He said he was very interested and took my phone number. A few hours later he called me and said he got a real good deal on a 2004 Suzuki so he bought it but did'nt know if it was a 2 or 4 stroke and wanted to know if i could tell him what it was from a picture. I said yes and this is the pic he sent

393390_207508779329931_100002124320064_448503_601775465_n.jpg

He also wanted to know if i thought it would go 80mph:smirk:

I informed him it was not a Suzuki and would most likely not go 80mph!

what the hell is it?

did some looking on the net and it looks to be a Fly Wing DirtMX 150cc:excuseme:

guessing it to be Chinese

what the hell is it?

Hang on, I'm eating a bowl of rice and tell you what it is.

Did he by any chance say how much he paid for it?

HAHAHA YES!!! i love stupid people ive put alot of my bikes for sale on craigslist it reminds me of a story when i sold my 04 TRX450 to a guy he called back and asked how to premix the gas and where the electric start was.............people these days.....i wonder if he threw in a open face helmet....

HAHAHA YES!!! i love stupid people ive put alot of my bikes for sale on craigslist it reminds me of a story when i sold my 04 TRX450 to a guy he called back and asked how to premix the gas and where the electric start was.............people these days.....i wonder if he threw in a open face helmet....

People like that don't wear helmets. They are more likely to be the ones who wear goggles over a backwards baseball hat and a tanktop with jean shorts and some hiking boots.... c'mon don't tell me that's just Wisconsin....

Hang on, I'm eating a bowl of rice and tell you what it is.

Did he by any chance say how much he paid for it?

he did not say what he paid he just said he got a good deal:lol:

I don't care what any of you say, that seat looks comfortable. And he's going to need a good seat when he gets that thing up to 80mph, I'm guessing at 80 that thing starts shaking like a mexican space shuttle.

• Like 1

People like that don't wear helmets. They are more likely to be the ones who wear goggles over a backwards baseball hat and a tanktop with jean shorts and some hiking boots.... c'mon don't tell me that's just Wisconsin....

we call those duners down here.....its toss up between wolverines and cowboy boots though

I don't care what any of you say, that seat looks comfortable. And he's going to need a good seat when he gets that thing up to 80mph, I'm guessing at 80 that thing starts shaking like a mexican space shuttle.

thats a custom banshee seat.........and not with the dual FOX shocks on that bad boy hell atleast break a land speed record...........i hope he joins TT

I'd bet it would go 80 mph. If you ran it off a very, very high cliff.

I was thinking of buying a Lotus Elise. I just noticed the guy down the street has an '85 Chrysler Laser for sale for a "really good" price. The Chrysler would be just as good as the Lotus, right? :bonk:

You know, if that guy is that ignorant he probably made the right choice. I'm guessing he wouldn't do well on a two-stoke MX bike.