Sign in to follow this  

California Southern California DirtWise Riding school - Group Photo

G'day everyone,

We invite you to follow the link below to our website to check out the group photo from the recent DirtWise Riding school held in Victorville, CA.

Pretty much a perfect weekend of roosting around in the desert - every student really pushed themselves to the limit to maximize their learning and skills improvement! Thanks heaps to all who attended and we hope to see you out on the trails again soon! If you happened to miss out this time around and are interested in attending a future DirtWise school in this area, send us an email to dirtwise@shanewatts.com so we can contact you directly with updates.

http://www.shanewatts.com/photos/School

Cheers,

Shane Watts

dirtwise@shanewatts.com

Thats a lot of peeps... Glad I jumped into the next class coming up. Hopefully it will just be you and me... cause I really need help ! :lol:

See you next year SW... BOLT

Thats a lot of peeps... Glad I jumped into the next class coming up. Hopefully it will just be you and me... cause I really need help ! :lol:

See you next year SW... BOLT

Actually, it wasn't a lot of guys. The class size was perfect. We all got in lots of practice on all the exercises.

I have 3 of his videos & they are all great. My friend FLB has been to 2 of Shane's classes and he speaks very highly of them.

Just watching the video clips on his website makes my head spin! :lol:

Actually, it wasn't a lot of guys. The class size was perfect. We all got in lots of practice on all the exercises.

C'mon Maurice:

Give us some details about what you learned and how the class was?:lol:

Now I am scared you will run over me if I on a minute ahead of you.:)

Me... run people over... I can only hope I can catch the guy on the minute ahead of me.

for 2 straight days, I learned something on every lesson. It was worth the money.

I'll give you a teaser... In the very first lesson, Shane taught us how to ride as slow as possible on the bike. We spent a long time working on this. It probably was one of the most important lessons of the day.

Shane taught us how to ride as slow as possible on the bike. It probably was one of the most important lessons of the day.
:lol::thumbsup: