Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Seating suggestions for St. Louis

I'm planning on taking the family to St. Louis . . . but, I've never been there - so, I'm not at all familiar with the arena (sight lines, parking, entry/exists, etc.).

Anyone have any seating suggestions? I'm gonna try loading a picture (or at least links to) of the areana seating and the track layout.

I'll try to be back shortly.

HB

Here's the track layout (don't know what's north/south/east/west)

StL.jpg

HB

Used to make that round every year. My first choice with no concern for price would be 1st row in the club seats on a side. Best value would be not too high up on a side. Clicking

on that chart I can't believe as many as they say is sold out. Maybe so.

The 300 or 400 seats that are in the 1st row allow you to have a view of the whole track without anyone's head in your way

Don't park anywhere N of the stadium!!! There are more and bigger automatic's than you will be able to carry. Park a few blocks S, cheaper and gets you out faster.

Take the cheap route and get the high seats. You won't be close to the bikes but you also won't miss any of the action.

nose bleeds for the win, really tho its not bad you dont miss anything.

We had nose bleeds for the atlanta race and it was awesome:banana:

My wife and I are also heading down to St. Louis for the supercross race and we are staying in a hotel a few blocks from the stadium. Just wondering if anyone from the area can tell us if it is a safe enough area to walk to and from the stadium? Escpecially after the race being it always gets late? We are not super paranoid people but also not ignorant enough not to know there are some areas you don't want to be at certain times of the day/night.

You should pretty safe after the race. I've been the last 6-7 years and we always end up walking after. There will be thousands of people on the streets leaving the race. It gets pretty congested all around the stadium so walking is your best bet.

As far as seating goes, any of the upper levels are good. You will have a better view of the track. I have had front row seats before, which was awesome for about 10 minutes. It was the TP desighned track and we were in right in front of the flat landing. We could feel those guys hitting when they landed. Reed won the race after Stewart crashed out and TP didn't make the main event.

STL is a fun city to party in too...

I've always walked a few block and never had a problem.

If I were you I'd ask at the hotel if they felt it was safe. They would know for sure.