Sign in to follow this  

Stolen DRZ :(

So it's been a while since I posted here, mainly just read up on the new gadgets you all rave about. But this morning/last night my DRZ was stolen from my apartment carport. I miss her already, but there isn't much I can do besides ask everyone to keep their eyes out. I live in Huntington Beach, CA, so I imagine it will stay in the Orange County/LA area. Here is a few pictures of her.

Oh and always lock your bike up, I will never leave another bike unlocked again.

12132232930970498603190.jpg

12132232930980498603190.jpg

12132232930995498603190.jpg

+1 on it being a nice bike.

Will keep my eyes open.

That really sucks. I hope you get it back in good condition. I think everyone who owns a drz should get lojack. Order it today.

Had a friends bike get stolen from a storage garage, he had lojack and whoever stole it found out traced it ripped it out and left it where the bike was parked and took the bike. If someone wants it they will take it no matter how much protection you have on it. its sad but true. someone can throw a drz in a van and be out in under a minute

I also live in HB, I'll keep an eye out! What cross streets do you live at? And HB is a relatively safe city, that sucks.

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. I'm pretty bummed still, not sure how long this will last. Yes I moved from TN to CA after I got out of the army. I live off Bolsa Chica and Warner by the Little Caesers

I'm sorry to hear that, dude. I feel for ya'-had a sweet '74 Elsinore stolen from me.

Keep your head up-you never know what will happen. I can tell you this though, the TT community is a great bunch and will help you any way they can-just ask!:lol:

That is a bummer man... Hope things take a turn for the best in the next coming weeks....

Did u have full coverage ?

Sorry to hear off your loss...Indeed , it's a very nice bike....Hope your insured..It may help ease the pain..

You can never have too much security for your bike...

If the thief really wants your bike it won't stop them,all this stuff will just slow them down...

0908_sbkp_12_z+security_locks_reviewed+inst_lead.jpg

That sucks. When I was younger, I had my 86 XR250 and my brothers 2001 XR100 get stolen from my garage in Chicago. Broke right in in plain daylight and took em both. I still feel the pain of losing that bike and i still think about it all the time. Funny thing is if we did lock the bikes, it would have never happened. Believe me, my XR400 and my brothers YZ426 are on top security now. Nobody will take those, and if they do, I will find them this time and take a lead pipe to their head!!!:lol::bonk:

I have been the victim of a thief. I had a truck stolen. It really sucks, what is really disgusting is the thief did not have to work for what they got, or can't have an attatchment to the machine like the owner. I can't stand a thief. I feel bad for you.

• Like 1

I have been the victim of a thief. I had a truck stolen. It really sucks, what is really disgusting is the thief did not have to work for what they got, or can't have an attatchment to the machine like the owner. I can't stand a thief. I feel bad for you.

I agree...they lower than a snake's belly and a just punishment would be to have their rear penetrated by a well hung camel>>>>:lol:

Terrible news, sorry to hear about your bike. I'm about 25 miles South of you in RSM. I'll keep my eyes open, here's hoping you get it back soon.

Had a friends bike get stolen from a storage garage, he had lojack and whoever stole it found out traced it ripped it out and left it where the bike was parked and took the bike. If someone wants it they will take it no matter how much protection you have on it. its sad but true. someone can throw a drz in a van and be out in under a minute

this is the problem , its too easy to find the tracking devices