Sign in to follow this  

Need Some Help Guys! 03 CRF230F Questions

I have a 03 CRF23F. I have been costomizing it and I have some questions hopefuly you can help me with.

1. Will the white lower shock guards on a crf150f fit on my 03 crf230f. I want to take the boots off the top of my shocks and replace it with a skin of some sort and put the lower shock guards on.

2. Where is the best place to find shock skins/decals for my shocks. Stock shocks

3. I was thinking of going with flexx bars but I cant seem to find any. Do they make them or do you recommend any other bar.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jason

Sorry one more question:

Are the front and rear fenders on the crf230f the same as the crf150f?

I guess you guys can see where Im going with this. Igoing for a more aggressive look. I will only be riding my 230 3-4 times a year. I race trx450r and my bike is something to just go trail riding with friends. I already did suspension jetting and pipe.

Thanks again.

Flex bars require 1 1/8" bar clamps.

How tall are you though? You migh want some taller bars or bar risers.

The stock bars are fine if you're 5'2"

Regarding the lower fork guards Maier Manufacturing makes brake disc and lower fork leg protectors. I bought a set in the 'Carbonfiber Look' color and then didn't use them as I swapped the forks for cr250 forks. I still have them in the original bag.

ST O.D.

Sorry guys. I didnt get much response at first so I thought my thread was done. I didnt think about the seal savers. thanks for the info on that. I will PM you on the fork guards. Thanks again guys. Finishing my projest 230f next week. Mostly cosmetic but should turn out good. I will post some pics

Never say close to done. I just thought I finished posted some pics in before & after thread. Already looking at engine mods, never ends. wpb230f