Sign in to follow this  

funny ebay listings

Pretty cute:

"and it has collector value, I heard a rumor this bike was once owned by Elvis*. When my great great grandfather immigrated from Dublin in 1848, first thing he did after landing in America was to buy a '06 YZ125. Thats because he knew this was the best bike for all riding styles. The YZ 125 engine produces more power than the European Atomic Collider. Some times when I do a burnout it hooks up so well that I spin the earth backwards and win the race before it starts. Its so fast that when you go to the race sign up shed, they just hand you a trophy. Allegedly Buzz Aldrin say me pass by the window of his Apollo space craft. Stone Henge is in reality just bike stands for YZ 125's

When Stephen Hawking rides a YZ 125 he talks normal. If you ride this for longer than 4 hours you do not need to seek medical attention. If you have a cold and then ride this bike the bacteria will be so scared they will just jump from your body. Chuck Norris can't ride a YZ 125. A YZ 125 is a "omnivore" it eats all other motorcycles. The great pyramids where built to make double jumps a challenge for YZ 125's. A YZ 125 doesn't need a worm hole to get anywhere. "

As a 06' YZ125 owner I can substantiate most of those claims.:lol:

--KT--

Pretty cute:

"and it has collector value, I heard a rumor this bike was once owned by Elvis*. When my great great grandfather immigrated from Dublin in 1848, first thing he did after landing in America was to buy a '06 YZ125. Thats because he knew this was the best bike for all riding styles. The YZ 125 engine produces more power than the European Atomic Collider. Some times when I do a burnout it hooks up so well that I spin the earth backwards and win the race before it starts. Its so fast that when you go to the race sign up shed, they just hand you a trophy. Allegedly Buzz Aldrin say me pass by the window of his Apollo space craft. Stone Henge is in reality just bike stands for YZ 125's

When Stephen Hawking rides a YZ 125 he talks normal. If you ride this for longer than 4 hours you do not need to seek medical attention. If you have a cold and then ride this bike the bacteria will be so scared they will just jump from your body. Chuck Norris can't ride a YZ 125. A YZ 125 is a "omnivore" it eats all other motorcycles. The great pyramids where built to make double jumps a challenge for YZ 125's. A YZ 125 doesn't need a worm hole to get anywhere. "

As a 06' YZ125 owner I can substantiate most of those claims.:)

--KT--

Thats the best post I've read all day:thumbsup::lol:

after reading that all I can say is, Kids this is why you don't do DRUGS!!!

At least he was having fun with it...the rivals my old 500 right off the start was kinda scaring me