Sign in to follow this  

New and need some help.

Hi, my name is David I am new to dirt biking. I just bought my first bike, a YZ250f. I have been out riding the trails about 3 times now and I am really starting to love it. I used to ride quads every once in awhile however I can't even imagine riding a quad again with the versatility of a dirt bike. Anyways I spent all my money on the dirt bike and maintainence stuff.

I currently am using my wifes old helmet from when she was 12 :). I entered this contest for motosport and bell helmets for a chance to win a new helmet. All I have to do is get the most likes on my post on bell powersports facebook page. If anybody could help me out and like my post I would really Appriciate it. Here is a link to make it easy.

http://www.facebook.com/BellPowersports/posts/10150405218164331?notif_t=like

Otherwise, I ride in the Sacramento area if anyone has any good suggestions on where to ride near here or basic newbie advice. Looking forward to getting better at riding haha I dump the clutch a little too much :lol:

welcome, iron pony usually has some great deals on helmets look in the closeouts and you can get lucky.