Sign in to follow this  

Supercross I'll take the one in the middle please........

id be down for all three, but considering that id only last about 7 min anyways id rather just disappoint the one in the middle

• Like 1

Chick in the middle is definately the hottest. All the monster girls have smokin' bodies, so the face is what counts for me.

id be down for all three, but considering that id only last about 7 min anyways id rather just disappoint the one in the middle

:lol::lol: That's what I was thinking:thumbsup: But I would last 3 minutes though..

you take the middle one, and i'll keep the other two (tied up) entertained.

I agree with Northeastern, the closest chick is the hottest!

Don't get me wrong, I would not kick her to the floor, but her face is to round.

Gee.... I guess if all that's left is the far girl......I'll suffer through her (after my wife has her way with her:banana:)

1 minute of sex and 6 minutes of crying?

I'm pretty sure that the middle and the left one are the twins they had this year. that could be interesting and REALLY fun to see if you could tell them apart blindfolded and handcuffed. IM JUST SAYING IT COULD BE?!?!?!

Ah you guys just need to think for a minute because girls like this are nothing but bad news.

My first wife was a pageant-queen that held all kinds of titles and my current wife was a childhood vogue model and actress so I know what I'm talking about here. The old saying is very true..."behind every hot chick is a guy that's really tired of her shit"!!

Now I love my wife to no end and would never want to split from her but if I ever did I would search out the most homely-unattractive woman I could find for my next mate because I know she would be waaay less maintenance.:lol:...:)