Sign in to follow this  

Tusk Tools

ive read a bunch of reviews and i think im deffanitly getting the case splitter, crank installer and the blind bearing puller. im just looking for a main website for them but i cant seem to find one, or if anyone has some background about the company it would be greatly appreciated. I just like to know what im buying.:lol:

Tusk is rocky mountains brand (only available at rockymountainatvmc.com). I have used them for many things form oil filters to fork seal drivers and have never had a problem with their quality. Great prices too.

I have the tusk tools listed. The only issue I found was that during my rebuild, the blind puller kit only worked for a few of the bearings, still a nice puller for the price

I have the tusk tools listed. The only issue I found was that during my rebuild, the blind puller kit only worked for a few of the bearings, still a nice puller for the price

yea i herd that it dosent work for the bigger bearings. i wonder if i could order some individual adapters from another company and rig it to work

^^^^^^^what does a bridge do?^^^^^^^^^^^^

The bridge outside bars are placed on the adjacent surface and the threaded center piece attaches to the puller. A wrench or ratchet is used to unsrew the threaded center. This applies even and steady force to remove the bearing. WHen using the slide hammer type considerable impact and jarring force is applied the the components.