Sign in to follow this  

Scoping lines and dropping dimes!

Haha yeah the title is stupid but it made you look right:thumbsup: Little Brown Jug hare scramble Open A. This is my view from my excellent start, to people screaming, and getting stuck behind slower people this is the 1st lap!:lol:

http://vimeo.com/33213169

nice... not a whole lot of places to pass in that kind of environment..luckily ours arent as tight out here.

damn ktm people just won't get over................. oooopppps you where on one also just messin with ya good riding especially taking out that little tree while you where all ticked off.

nice riding man... i think i woulda started tire tapping, damn he slowed ur pace down. u have way more patience than i do lol. deff woulda ben on him like white on rice. i would haved ben way more agressive

You were hauling ass, thats for sure. Have you ever ridden that trail before? Im not usually too fast on narrow stuff unless I'm familiar with it.

Thanks guys..The race was in Laurens SC and it was a brand new track and was all fresh cut trail so no one had been on it before. I actually hit the guys back tire and showed him a wheel a couple of times but he wouldnt budge and I think I could have shaved at least another minute or more offf of that lap had I been able to get around the guy. I hate to get to aggressive and take someone out because theres always a risk of injury to both of us.

Cool. I have helped cut the trail one year for the Sandlapper Enduro in Salley SC. Im thinking about running that one or the Little Brown Jug once I get a little better in the woods.

The LBJ enduro is one of the best ones from what I hear. I ran it in 2009 and had a blast. This race course would have been great for an enduro section but it was to tight for a hare scramble.

Ranger patience is an understatement haha I had a injury packed year this year so I wasn't riding as aggressive as I should have been.

sniper you dont run open A you sandbag i the C class

shhhh dont be tellin all my secrets DJ:banana: