Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a used Service Honda 250 Jr

As the title states, i'm looking for a used 250Jr. The $8500 price for a new one is WAY out of the ball park for me. Not sure when they got so expensive? I thought these were $6995 not that long ago?

Anyway, I realize this is a long shot as I don't think there are many out there. If anyone hears of any for sale, please PM me. I'd appreciate it.

they have always been $8500 by the time they get to your door (they were 7999 plus 500 shipping when I bought mine about 2 years ago). I have actually seen them selling used on ebay and on the serice honda website under used bikes. Problem is they arent much cheaper though.

Contact them and you can be placed on a waiting list for used one. At least that's what they told me almost 2 years ago.

If you have no luck, call Dave MIller at DMC. He might be willing to build you one. Plus I might know someone who has one or at least he used to. If he does, I'll see if he wants to sell it.

I can build you one....that is my next build....

I have built yzxr145, CR500af, and the only crf150af full size.. the Jr is my next build...I have a crf250r motor for one, just need the crf150rb roller.. I have a CR85 bw chassis..but wanted to put it in the 150 chassis..

I was considering on selling mine for $6000 but then realized I'd miss it to much so its staying :smirk: