Sign in to follow this  

Roost guards

i prefer under roost guards, imo. I have a TLD (somethign) normal one and just got a sixsixone rogue and love it. somewhat less protection, but i can move better in it, fits with my leatt.. also makes it easier to wear a hoodie when it's colder out (stupid canada!)

i prefer under roost guards, imo. I have a TLD (somethign) normal one and just got a sixsixone rogue and love it. somewhat less protection, but i can move better in it, fits with my leatt.. also makes it easier to wear a hoodie when it's colder out (stupid canada!)

ah yeah, cause am getting a new roost guard and i am not sure what to get :lol:

for motocross the under jersey will work.. for woods riding get the hard plastic shell with full shoulder protection.

I like my Fox Airframe, good sizing options for big guys (few brands fit me). I run over jersey and have my CammelBak strapped on the back

if you like the under option look into a hockey chest protector, i love mine for the added shoulder protection and the price is a steal.

I agree on thinking outside the box. I use a Mission Hockey padded shirt. It has denser padding than the mx under jersey roost guards, plus the ribs, back and shoulders are also padded.

What is the difference between the ones that go under and over?

I have a red foxx one that goes over and has the arm guards and all. I've put it on under my jersey and it was fine but apparently it's made to go over.