Sign in to follow this  

Crazy fast two-stroke 125 video!!

Respect. Not to take away from his riding but every single 4t guy was blowing it until the very end when he got up with that other 2t.

its because he was riding in the C and B practice, Along with his the other kid on the 125. They usualy ride A for open pracitce haha

its because he was riding in the C and B practice, Along with his the other kid on the 125. They usualy ride A for open pracitce haha

So he was sandbagging. Everyone looks fast around slower riders.

So he was sandbagging. Everyone looks fast around slower riders.

no he wanted to ride more. he rode the A practice before this and stayed out on the track for B and C.

so, when this A rider is practicing with C/B riders and a C rider pulls a spode move and the A rider lands on him.... who is at fault?

at any rate, the sound was sweet and he looked decent out there.

so, when this A rider is practicing with C/B riders and a C rider pulls a spode move and the A rider lands on him.... who is at fault?

at any rate, the sound was sweet and he looked decent out there.

I was going to comment on that but I didnt want to be the first. I agree with what your saying,he shouldnt have been out there!

you don't know raceway park very well. Goons sign up A class just because they can. They don't require an expert card so anyone can sign up to practice A. He was just trying to get more rides in. I don't blame him. I do the same:ride::lol: