KTM GPR V3 on a YZF?

I picked up a GPR V3 for a KTM (the whole $550 kit) from a friend for cheap. The GPR part number for this damper is 6006-0001.

I have a YZ450F with a 06 front end. What will I need to mount it to my bike?

Is this what i'm looking for? It doesn't have much information.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/192/37816/ITEM/Pro-Taper-Stabilizer-Mount-Kit.aspx?WT.ac=SLIsearch

Thanks!

Tyler

I'm sorry, I should have asked more questions. If you're using the oem 7/8" top triple clamp, you would have to find a 7/8" stabilizer mount similar to what you linked to, but made for the Yamaha. Unfortunately, it's not very likely. The next option would be a Pro Taper top clamp with 1-1/8 bar mounts and the stabilizer mount you linked. Finally, you could try contacting GPR and see if they will sell just their mount (combined stabilizer & bar mount) for you to install on an aftermarket top clamp. In all cases you will need a post. I would recommend a weld-on post, but bolt on posts are available, too.

I'm sorry, I should have asked more questions. If you're using the oem 7/8" top triple clamp, you would have to find a 7/8" stabilizer mount similar to what you linked to, but made for the Yamaha. Unfortunately, it's not very likely. The next option would be a Pro Taper top clamp with 1-1/8 bar mounts and the stabilizer mount you linked. Finally, you could try contacting GPR and see if they will sell just their mount (combined stabilizer & bar mount) for you to install on an aftermarket top clamp. In all cases you will need a post. I would recommend a weld-on post, but bolt on posts are available, too.

No problem, I actually have a 06 Front end on my 04 YZ450F so it has the stock 06 1-1/8 bars/clamps. So then basicly I would need the post (along with what I linked) correct? And is the post attached to the frame or front end? Aka do I need one for a 06 or 04? Lastly can those be bought aftermarket or anything like that? I tried to cantact GPR by email but they want $180 plus shipping just for the mounting kit.?

The post is welded to the frame between the tank and steering head or is on a ring clamped to the steering head just under the triple clamp, i.e. for an '04. As long as the spacing (side to side) is the same on the stock yamaha bar mounts, the Pro Taper stabilizer mount would be all you'd need to mount the GPR on top of the bars. The GPR mount for $180 should replace your bar mounts (if they are removable) or mount to an aftermarket triple clamp and would allow you to put the GPR under the bars. ?