Sign in to follow this  

09 Master cylinder on 04 cr250?

Will an 09 crf450 master cylinder work with the brake line from my 04 cr250? I know the master will mount up correctly just more so making sure the line will work? I dont see any differences but just making sure before i purchase it. The reason i ask is i bought a sunline levers that are for 07-11' crf's used from someone and it does not fit on the stock master but the clutch side fit.

Yes for sure it will work.. i just ordered steel brake lines that fit on 250 and 450fs all years for my 05 cr250.. i asked the same question before i purchased them.

Will an 09 crf450 master cylinder work with the brake line from my 04 cr250? I know the master will mount up correctly just more so making sure the line will work? I dont see any differences but just making sure before i purchase it. The reason i ask is i bought a sunline levers that are for 07-11' crf's used from someone and it does not fit on the stock master but the clutch side fit.

A few months ago, I put the master cylinder from an 07 cr125 on my 94 and it works perfectly. Even the lever works perfectly. You may need to use 09 levers on yours though.