Sign in to follow this  

GODS own lights!

Installed two ADV monster 30 watt led spot lights tonight and HOLY SHIT!!! they are bright. I have a 55/65 watt PIAA intense white bulb in the head light that I used to think was bright but now it looks like a joke. Great lights for any money and amazing considering the price.:lol:

1500 lumens a piece and 1.8 amps draw.

IMAG0255.jpg

I moved the turn signals over to the headlight housing and put the new light in the stock location for the turns. Tons of adjustability and up and out of the way.

IMAG0258.jpg

wow! Are you using stock stator wiring or did you have yours re-wound to cope with the additional load?

I think his stock stator should handle the 3.6 amp load added by the lights... :lol:

:)

I saw some similar lights on tractor trailer mirror's. They were set up for super bright moose lights. Not sure if they were the same lights or not but some more feedback on them would be much appreciated....

Sorry for the delay in responding all, Yes they are from ADV monster at the link above, I talked to the owner (great guy who rides) then ordered online and they showed up in three days from Florida. As to the beam pattern, I bought the "spots" but they really do both, by that I mean they far out distance my PIAA head light on high beam but aimed out to about 500 feet there is still probably 10 times the light to the sides and the light is much less yellow so definition and contrast are excellent. I went for a ride last night through the woods and I have to say they are the best lights I have ever seen, almost day lighting. I paid $60 a piece with the heavy brackets and $12 for the switch. I also paid another $10 for the xpel lens covers as most of my riding is off road.. Very well built and well thought out. I will be getting more for other vehicles. Over the weekend I will take some pictures of the lights shining down my drive and get them posted.

Ride safe,

Donn