Sign in to follow this  

Confused about years models

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone could help me here. I just bought a used 150rb and it was first bought in 2010 I was told. Is there any distingushing features between the 2007, 8, 9 or 2010 that I can check on the bike to see when it was manufactured? I noticed that the spring on the rear shock was yellow up to 2008 and then turned dark grey/black on later models, is this correct? Sny other differences that may help tell which year it was actually manufactured?

Thanks

Here in the states there were no 2010-2011. The model/SN plate is on the steering stem behind the number plate. Turn the handle bars to the left and you should see the plate. If this plate is missing you can track the SN of the motor down. This number is on a machined surface where the cases come together.

There were changes between years like cam, swing arm from 2007-2008. Jetting was changed between years but never became spot on. Need to change jetting wih any years and tie the AP arm. New 2012 AP circuit is said to be fixed and jetting is still a bit lean.