Omega X1 Neck Brace

The only issue I've had with it is remembering to put it on. It seems I'm never quite prepared come race time, and for some reason it doesn't always register as something I have to do. It doesn't bother me at all, I'm just not used to putting things around my neck.

I just got one a few weeks ago. Couldnt see dropping the coin for another Leatt since mine is pretty wrecked now, but Im still skepticle becasue of the price difference..

Havnt rode with it yet, but it feels pretty comfortable and doesnt limit my movement. It wont be until I get it on the track that I will really know how it stacks up though.

I thought I practically stole mine and paid a few tens more than that for it. I really like it. Don't know it's there when I'm riding, unless I try to look over my shoulder. I could probably adjust it to make that easier, but might have a hair less protection. Works well with my Fox Airframe and hydration pack over it. I'm 6'4".

I read all the reviews, tests and opinions, and decided I like that it doesn't concentrate force directly on the spine or sternum. It has two things in front and in back to distribute the load and not apply it directly to the spine. Just my logic, everyone else is entitled to think differently.