Sign in to follow this  

stock exhaust or 125 whats it worth?

i meat a guy when i went riding with last weekend and he said him and his son got a 05 drz 125 for his son and it has a bbr or dr d (cant remember) pipe on it and they both hate it???? idk why but his neighbors hate the bike and so does the dad the guy i talked to. i got an 03 and i know my stock exhaust will fit

so any way to make a long story longer haha he offered to buy my stock exhaust, but he said no price just gave me his phone number and told me to call him. im not using mine its just sittting in the corner of the shop sinse i put my PC on my bike. but if its only worth 50 bucks or so i think i might want to keep it.

what do you guys think? i wanna know the value of it not what i should ask from him lol hes a friend of a friend and he seems super nice and was really fun to ride with.

thanks, brady

alos for got to tell you guys is that my pipe is in really good shape, no marks,scratches, and no dents. pretty nice shape

I'm thinking your gonna keep it....its street value is about ten bucks...its not worth jack...hook him up with it and not only are you doing a nice thing for him but I bet you get what sounds like a fun riding buddy out of the deal. Sounds like a great way to make a friend

And.....I have given most of mine away... but if I can find another one lying around ill give it to you and you can say it was yours...BAM! New friend!

And.....I have given most of mine away... but if I can find another one lying around ill give it to you and you can say it was yours...BAM! New friend!

haha i loving this web site more and more! BAM!

thanks for the advise new friend haha