My 2006 CR134..will never be complete.

The theory is great, but its built to perform as well as look good.

The stock CR125 is a great handling bike, but with the Showas front and rear its even better, add some 22mm clamps (like i have, the OEM 2008 CRF450 ones, soon to be changed for the RG3's though) and it handles even sweeter.

The engine is a true dime, it runs awesome, the front brake is amazing too, I just love riding it. Im not so keen on racing it though, I have to run in an open class, so I am against the 250 2 strokes and 450's. I just get out run, thats what my 06 CR250 is for.

The 1995 Cr125 I have is going to be used for the pre 95 class once its all together.

Can anybody else smell pre-mix?

which bike runs better? the 95 or the 06?

The 2006, the 1995 engine is in 2 buckets at the moment, how i bought it. It has a shot gearbox, but luckily i have a 1996 complete engine laying around, cases and top end have seen better days, but the gearbox is 99%, so going to build a hybrid motor or sorts.

The 1995 jug has had some nice port work done on it, looks like a really good job, not a home job. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

In all honesty I cant see the 1995 being better than the 2006, the 2006 just flat rips now compared to stock. The 1995 may however have a better spread of power, i dont know, all i care is that i mix my fuel, and it smells and sounds great!