Mike's this weekend?

Steer clear of Tecate to Mikes routes this weekend, the Carnage Circus is in town!

BoogersDad chickened-out racing the Christmas Classic at the Ranch when i told him he was gonna get roosted by me he came up with some excuse about racing a Rhino in Arizona or something like that.

Steer clear of Tecate to Mikes routes this weekend, the Carnage Circus is in town!

BoogersDad chickened-out racing the Christmas Classic at the Ranch when i told him he was gonna get roosted by me he came up with some excuse about racing a Rhino in Arizona or something like that.

Teeeeeem, I thought we were friends. I break three ribs and now I'm part of the "Carnage (Matlock) Circus" come on, show me some love brother.?

This year I'm going to be "middle of the pack RAK" and you won't see me in Valley T all broken up. Enjoy the Christmas Classic. Did you really say PAB is going to be driving a "Golf Cart".........I thought he drove trucks:smirk: Everyone stay safe and have fun.........I'll post pictures next week.

RAK

PAB- are you doing the Ensanada to SF race? Kaisersoza AKA (fu man chu) are you pitting in Valley T? We are riding to Meling's for lunch on Saturday, if your coming through "T" early, I might ride out to see ya.

RAK

Ill be in valley T around 9 am. Swing down if your not to hung over.

Looks like I'll have to do this in sections as if I take to long to attaché photos TT kicks me out.

Anyway this past weekend we did the annual December Mike's ride....It's really a birthday celebration for a friend. It all starts near RSV about 9am on Friday morning with a speech from our leader.

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

The Carnage Circus as we've been coined by Teem Morton started out well but we had one rider "Baja Bart" fall sick do to Jack in the Box taco's prior to the ride.

IMG_1133.jpg

And it was only our first of many beer breaks.

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Bart ended his ride for the day after a stop at Ramona's. He rode to the highway 3 to meet one of the support trucks.

IMG_1141.jpg

We've all heard of "Shoeless Joe" well this is bootless Jon.

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

More to follow.

RAK

Last year I broke three ribs on this ride as I was leading the group through the Pine Forest, yes Teem, I was riding faster than I could see so this year I decided, well really it was decided for me that I wouldn't lead and would become "Middle of the Pack RAK"......bad things can still happen...you know when the road splits in Baja you have to make a quick judgment as to take line A or line B, well I took A and this is what happened but I didn't even get a scratch!

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Next onto Valley T for some snacks, Beer and a beautiful sunset.

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

Then off to Mike's in the dark. We arrived about 8pm and had a great dinner waiting for us. The next day (Saturday) we headed to the Meling Ranch for lunch and to build the annual christmas tree out of Tecate Cans.

mail.jpg

Yep, were drunks with a Dirt Bike problem.

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

OK that's it for now.

RAK

Saturday night begins with a speech for the birthday boy and the fun begins.

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

The next morning (Sunday) we head back.

IMG_1152.jpg

Ooops, I left out some pics from Saturday after the ride.

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

Back to Sunday morning.

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

All was going so well until the fastest black man in Baja was riding so fast he blew apart his rear hub before even reaching Valley T.

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

Anyway, The fastest Black Man in Baja AKA "Black Magic" had to do the rest of the ride in a Side by Side riding shotgun. Did I say Side by Side? AKA Golf Cart.

So the trip went very well but I forgot to mention the Baja Tour the pulled in to Mike's Saturday evening......And I'm not talking about Baja Bound Tim Morton......He's one of the good guys but rather the other one. Anyway they lost three riders on the first day do the broken bones and had to send them back home........Teem, sounds like we may have a new candidate for the title of Carnage Circus?

Viva Baja

RAK