Sign in to follow this  

Whats a good Bike?

Whats a good 2-stroke that would be a fair trade for my XR600r I always liked 2-Strokes, but this one came up for really cheap so i bought it. I'm trying to find a good 2-stroke but that would be an even trade for a 1988 Honda Xr600r.

id be going minimum a 250

and depending on the condition of the xr600 95 and up model's

if the xr600 is in good shape i know a few of my mates would even swap there 250's for it

i love the old XR600'S most reliable bike i ever owned and f all maintenance

and plenty of power to have fun on , weight is a bit of a draw back but still a awesome made bike

over here in AUS they are starting to be worth money again if they in good condition

^that sounds good^

just wanted to add an older 500 would be possible too if you were interested in that much bike

ah yea i woudl love to have a cr500 also cr250 is good to and yea to bad your in utah i would my dad has ridin cr's how he talks about em id love having one. my xr600r is liek any 88 just not restored or anything it has faded but besides that its good has all the plastic and everything

What do you guys think my XR600r is worth its got all the plastics but its kinda faded, and runs

We'll need photos. It's also based off the history of it. But for me it's as much as someone's willing to pay for it.

I dont have any pictures of it but what would be a range of one thats in good condition running and has been rebored far as it will go. i can try to get pictures but dont know if i can get any tonight

I dont have any pictures of it but what would be a range of one thats in good condition running and has been rebored far as it will go. i can try to get pictures but dont know if i can get any tonight

Well idk about anyone else, but around here that might go for $600-$1300 depending on condition. Though I personally turn away from bored out bikes. There's just something about them.

You also sell things quicker if you have photos on your ads. So if you put up an ad, be sure to have pictures. :lol: