Sign in to follow this  

2012 YZ250F MRD FULL PIPE ? unavailable

Today I tried getting a MRD Pipe system for our 2012 YZ250f but was told that they do not have them yet. They havent been able to get one to fit and dyno yet.

If anyone is near MRD-Racing in California that has a 2012 YZ250f and would be interested in letting them use as a test bike for fit and dyno...Give them a call or email them.

I really would like to get the MRD Pipe :lol:

Betcha 2010-2011 will fit fine

I need to check the fit of my jig and the AFR with the stock FI map

why would you check a fi map on a bike thts carburated?is a pipe availible for the 2010 250f yammie?if so how much and what kind of power increase can be expected?i could'nt find that info on your web site.and the ppes look very nice.i am in the market for two of them.one is for a stock motor,and the other has a mod motor in it.you can pm me with any info you have.

why would you check a fi map on a bike thts carburated?is a pipe availible for the 2010 250f yammie?if so how much and what kind of power increase can be expected?i could'nt find that info on your web site.and the ppes look very nice.i am in the market for two of them.one is for a stock motor,and the other has a mod motor in it.you can pm me with any info you have.

sorry , my mistake I havent seen one , and I thought I read they were going to have FI , I have not had a YZ 250 to test since 09 so I thought I could check the jig and AFR and take care of 2010 to 2012 all at once , I don't know why but I don't get many calls for these bikes , I cant talk price on here and I dont know if my 09 pipe will fit and I normally build 250f pipes to boost topend and overrev

i was not aware of your pipes untill i became a tt member,but they look very nice,they look like you guys take alot of pride in your workmanship.if i was closer,i would let you use one of our bikes.im no pipe builder,but the 12 yammie is a whole new motor,so i would assume the pipe might need to be built model specific,and the top end on these bikes is what needs to be addressed,moreso on the 11 and ten models.but as you well know increased top end is what the 250f class is all about.if you do make some for the 10 and eleven year models,i would be interested in one,possibly 2 if they run as good as they look.peace and wheelies.

i was not aware of your pipes untill i became a tt member,but they look very nice,they look like you guys take alot of pride in your workmanship.if i was closer,i would let you use one of our bikes.im no pipe builder,but the 12 yammie is a whole new motor,so i would assume the pipe might need to be built model specific,and the top end on these bikes is what needs to be addressed,moreso on the 11 and ten models.but as you well know increased top end is what the 250f class is all about.if you do make some for the 10 and eleven year models,i would be interested in one,possibly 2 if they run as good as they look.peace and wheelies.

thanks for that :bonk: like I said I normally build 250F pipes for more mid/top because that is where they make their usable power and all these engines respond to the same changes to the exhaust system , just like they do to topend cams etc. and on the 11/12 bikes you can expect bigger gains because of the new more restricted mufflers , my main concern is the fit , I will look for someone at the track on one and when I see one I will make a deal with the owner so I can add the 10 to 12 250's to my list of pipes