Sign in to follow this  

Mx sponsor

Has anyone here ever used MXSPONSOR.COM before?

I signed up and placed and order 2 days ago with one of my sponsors and haven't heard anything about the order going through, and no money has left my account. I tried to get ahold of them and have heard nothing back from a phone call, and a support request ticket.

so i'm just wondering if anyone has used them before and how long it takes for orders to process so i know when to expect it to happen.

I use mxsponsor.com and have bought a lot of stuff from my sponsors through the website. Normally receive the product within a week or week and a half. Shoot them an email support@mxsponsor.com or call one of their support #'s

I use mxsponsor.com and have bought a lot of stuff from my sponsors through the website. Normally receive the product within a week or week and a half. Shoot them an email support@mxsponsor.com or call one of their support #'s

did both of those things, still waiting to hear something back.

Did you get any kind of email confirmation of the order? and how long unil the money came out of your account?

when i placed the order i got an order number, but closed the window before writing it down (dumb move on my part)

Yeah i dont know why but they never send confirmation emails. But i have never had a problem getting my stuff.

accept mx sponsor is $50 a year and hookit is free, unless you go premium then its only $35

i have gotten better deals from hookit.

So what kind of deals have you gotten with them?

Thanks for the tip on Hookit.com. Signed our company up today

Edited by Baby E

do any of you have a gaerne sponsorship through mxsponsor? it says 30-50% off. im wondering are the boots 50% off or just select models because im only interested in the sg12s.

I got my boots through them for 45% off on MX sponsor. I believe mine costed (shipping and all was $380 bucks or something) still better than paying $490.00

I got my boots through them for 45% off on MX sponsor. I believe mine costed (shipping and all was $380 bucks or something) still better than paying $490.00

shouldnt it have been cheaper than that?

it is like $390 from what i've seen. i've been considering accepting that sponsorship, but i've never used their boots and when it comes to boots i will only use what i think is the most protective and comfortable. a discount isn't worth a broken ankle.... that being said, i need to do more research before i decide on that one.

Wow, so let me get this straight. You give money to a website to then go and try and discounts on products associated with that website. And then go around calling it sponsorship ?? And someone on here is "thinking about accepting this sponsorship". Unbelievable. Note to everyone who uses that site, if you cant at the very least get product for free, then you aint sponsored.

• Like 3