Sign in to follow this  

Florida Dirty Foot Adventures opinions?

Has anybody tried out Dirty Foot Adventures In ft. Meade? Is it any good?

Apparently they opened a big MX track up a few weeks ago. Its about an hour away so I'd like to hear opinions on this place and whether its a good place to ride or not.

Incredible people and a nice place in general.

I haven't seen the MX track, but when the trails open back up I might as well have my post delivered there.:lol:

Edited by Reef

I went when before the had the mx track. I made the mistake of going the day after heavy rain. The whole place was under water by a couple inches but I was loving it the whole time. Like Reef said once the trails reopen I'm gonna have a hard time deciding between croom and dirtyfoot since DF now has that track too. It will be nice to go be able to ride both on the same day at the same location.

Jason

You can go to our facebook page and see what everyone is saying about the track. There are several people that just posted about their ride today. Also wanted to let everyone know that we added a Daily Rate for the Gate Fee. It is $11 per day or $16 for the weekend. As an example if you were coming just for 1 day it would cost $22 to ride the track or just $11 to hit the Enduro Cross Course, Drag Strip (with lights and timers), Mud pit and when warm the Zipline and Rope Swings. If you are coming for 2 days (Friday, Saturday or Sunday- any combination) you could do the weekend gate of $16 and then pay $11 extra each day for the track. Total cost would be $38 for 2 days or $49 for all 3 days. You will need the track membership to ride the track- $10 weekend pass or $25 for the yearly pass (good for 365 days!!!!!)