Sign in to follow this  

holiday eye candy

Good job Ron :lol:

Next to come must be an affordable kit :)

let us know how it works out

Kim

Im hoping tht this a nd some other mods that im keeping secret @ the moment will dd up to making over 47 hp eazyer said than done .The OEMsa re building moto 3 specific engines with full down draft heads and large oil sumps there goal was to hit 50 hp and im sure they will eventually get there the numbers i here are 47 hp.

250 only???

Im sure that after i have it figured out that it wiull appear on some 450s for dirt track .i can already build a 450 mx bike with more power than most pro riders need also with a smoother power delivery with no need for dual injectors im sure some one will come along and want a system built just to say they have one though.i fired the 250 up on the system yesterday im starting to work on mapping the real work is going to be in the transistion mapping once i have that close it should be fairly straight forward .

Sweet... BTW: I had the opportunity to race my 2012 Sunday with new FMF RCT 4.1 + Megabomb and VP110 fuel... No other mods, and it was very strong everywhere! Thanks for the advice on the pipe and fuel. Next up is the Wiseco Piston kit. Soon thereafter I will be looking for an ignition remap.