Sign in to follow this  

Good Dual Sport Kit???

I am looking into a dual sport kit for my 2006 250X. I dont need much since I live in Montana.

All I need is:

-Horn

-License Plate Holder/light

-Mirror

-Brake Light

-Hi/Low Beam Headlight

Sincerely,

Dan

Well i'm 15 the cheaper the better, but if its a really nice kit I have no problem horking up the money.

U goining for cheap or money isn't an issue?

Thanks! That stuff looks great, I will definetly consider it but I am looking for more of a low profile kit...

Hey bud, Rocky Mtn has a Them enduro kit for $179 I think. That's the cheapiest one I've seen and has some gokd reviews! Check it out. Type in your ride, and all the parts for ur bike wikl come up. Theyve got great deals, real cheap!

Are you talking about like Rocky Mountain Atv?

Hey bud, Rocky Mtn has a Them enduro kit for $179 I think. That's the cheapiest one I've seen and has some gokd reviews! Check it out. Type in your ride, and all the parts for ur bike wikl come up. Theyve got great deals, real cheap!

Yeah, that's a good way to go.

I can't wait to ride to school, since there is a riding trail on the side of the highway all the way there!

Yeah, that's a good way to go.

I can't wait to ride to school, since there is a riding trail on the side of the highway all the way there!

Damn that's badass!!! i wish when I was in school I had a trail to ride my dirtbike to school on!! i would've been the man!!! Girls would've eaten it up!!! lol:ride:

Haha yeah buddy!

I'm sure the 5 girls in my highschool of 20 kids will eat it up!

Haha

Damn that's badass!!! i wish when I was in school I had a trail to ride my dirtbike to school on!! i would've been the man!!! Girls would've eaten it up!!! lol:ride:

Haha yeah buddy!

I'm sure the 5 girls in my highschool of 20 kids will eat it up!

Haha

Hahaha!!! Your school is that small?! You said you live in Montana right?? Where at there, are you like way wayyyy out in the woods or what:confused:

Up in Big Sky, Montana a sick ass ski town with no girls or rules. :bonk:

I can do a 35 mile loop right out my back door!

Idaho dunes are 2 hrs away!

Pipstone is also 2 hrs away which is a couple hundred miles of desert riding!

Plus im surrounded by trail heads!

Up in Big Sky, Montana a sick ass ski town with no girls or rules. :bonk:

I can do a 35 mile loop right out my back door!

Idaho dunes are 2 hrs away!

Pipstone is also 2 hrs away which is a couple hundred miles of desert riding!

Plus im surrounded by trail heads!

Man that's badass!!!! I wish i lived in a place like that!! My girl and i have been wanting to move to the mtns or somewhere way out from people!!! We like to keep to ourselves and not be bothered by anybody. We live in a pretty urban area, kinda tired of the city and traffic. We do a lot of camping and riding, so we are out doorsy pep. And I hate all the old ignorant bitchy pep that live arpund us. Everyone has always bitched about my bikes, threatned to shoot me (old lonley bastard next store), stupid stuff like that. Problem is o own a company here in town, and all my work and customers ate within 30min of the house. So it will be hard to pack up and move to a remote area up in the mtns now, but one day, when the company is running itself:) I just opened it in March, so its still new and growing. So im kinda stuck!! But man, it sounds like you've got it made!

That was really the story with us we had been traveling out here once or twice a winter to ski and we started loving it more and more. I couldnt stand the urban stuff...Eventually our family got the company going on itself and we made the move! Best decision of my life, most friendly neighborhood i've known. I have two great mechanics who live right down the street that help me with anything I need riding wise, everyone waves to eachother like a big happy family. I rode my 250x without the baffle around all summer even on the neighborhood streets and nobody said anything. On top of that there are the endless windy paved roads for million dollar mountain developments that were never built that can be rallyied too!