2 years of me and my friends personal "fails" video (in HD)

Yeah pipe burn? Unfortunately or fortunately we didn't catch that crash on video. (I always forget to record the big ones) The guy who got burned is on his 2nd year riding ever. He was going around a right hand turn hot and the bike slid out. He started to come off the seat and didn't let go of the bars, trying to save the bike. His left leg slid across the rear tire as the bike went down and the knobbies sucked his leg all the way up to the pipe.

I was right behind him and saw the whole thing. I though his leg would be ****ed up from the tire but the pipe is what screwed him. We tried and tried to rip his leg out of there but it was completely stuck. He even had on thick carharts, but it burned the hell out of him for about a solid minute before we got the bike up and his leg out. He rode back to the house like a boss, and found he had quite a bit of skin stuck to the inside of his carharts. It was gross.

Yeah pipe burn? Unfortunately or fortunately we didn't catch that crash on video. (I always forget to record the big ones) The guy who got burned is on his 2nd year riding ever. He was going around a right hand turn hot and the bike slid out. He started to come off the seat and didn't let go of the bars, trying to save the bike. His left leg slid across the rear tire as the bike went down and the knobbies sucked his leg all the way up to the pipe.

I was right behind him and saw the whole thing. I though his leg would be ****ed up from the tire but the pipe is what screwed him. We tried and tried to rip his leg out of there but it was completely stuck. He even had on thick carharts, but it burned the hell out of him for about a solid minute before we got the bike up and his leg out. He rode back to the house like a boss, and found he had quite a bit of skin stuck to the inside of his carharts. It was gross.

thats crazy man, burns are the worst, happened to my gf one time scared the hell out of me, wasn't near as bad as that one though, that guy is a trooper:worthy:

It took a little bit to get the bike out but it wasn't the worst fall through we had. Went in with the bike up to my waist before and had a hell of a time getting it out and froze my balls off. We got that on gopro but of course something got corrupted in the file before I could edit it, probably water?

Oh man that was funny! ? I think what also made it so enjoyable was the fact that during and after the crashes i wasn't all cringing at the possibility of you all going to the hospital. The woods sections with your buddy on the CRF made me realize the enjoyment I get out of riding with my buddies! That very subtle "There ya go" @ 2:29 has to be the best!!! Thanks for sharing!?

Awe thanks dudes. I live in Stanchfield MN, which is in Isanti county just north of Cambridge. About an hour and fifteen north of the twin cities. The RM is a 95 and bored (correct spelling?) to a 144 by Eric Gorr. Flywheel weights, revalved and all that fun candy stuff.

CCC4 - Thanks a lot man. That is kind of how I approach our riding videos. I'm never gonna even be half as wild as Travis Pastrana but we will have just as much fun, and record and edit it into something other people might get a kick out of. Or at the very least when we are old and crippled, we can have some memories of the good times. A day off and some tight woods stuff is just heaven as far as I'm concerned. Thanks again, prolly the best comment I have ever gotten on a video ever.

Boxcarwilly- I have a pretty cool track at home here in MN, 40 acres. I'll put up a tour video I made of the yard later in the week or something.

Awe thanks dudes. I live in Stanchfield MN, which is in Isanti county just north of Cambridge. About an hour and fifteen north of the twin cities. The RM is a 95 and bored (correct spelling?) to a 144 by Eric Gorr. Flywheel weights, revalved and all that fun candy stuff.

CCC4 - Thanks a lot man. That is kind of how I approach our riding videos. I'm never gonna even be half as wild as Travis Pastrana but we will have just as much fun, and record and edit it into something other people might get a kick out of. Or at the very least when we are old and crippled, we can have some memories of the good times. A day off and some tight woods stuff is just heaven as far as I'm concerned. Thanks again, prolly the best comment I have ever gotten on a video ever.

Boxcarwilly- I have a pretty cool track at home here in MN, 40 acres. I'll put up a tour video I made of the yard later in the week or something.

coolio, i race hare scrambles down there a lot. I live in Thunder bay ONT, so like 3 hours from duluth and 6 to the cities.