Sign in to follow this  

DR350 questions.

Looking at getting my first street and trail. Found a good deal on a 91' dr350. How good are these? Mods available? Speed? Highway capable?

Looking at getting my first street and trail. Found a good deal on a 91' dr350. How good are these? Mods available? Speed? Highway capable?

1. I like mine.

2. Yes: easy airbox/jetting/exhaust mods all the way to 441 big bore.

Check out http://kientech.com and http://www.procycle.us

3. 65 MPH is not a problem, but it's no cruiser.

had a 93 with yoshi pipe and jets. was amazing trail biker awesome torque on complaints are a little heavy and hard to cold start

:thumbsup:I have a 98, great bike, lots of mods you can do. With 6 gears you can gear it for off road and still do hwy. Lots of help on this forum.:lol: Also maxsuzuki.com

In their price range, they are unbeatable. They handle OK - I've had mine on tight single track and it was OK, and I've had it 60-65mph up to lake placid, 400 miles in a day. I run one set of knobbies and lower gearing, then a set of 50/50 tires with street gearing. Reliable and good on gas, 6 speed with plenty of aftermarket, in this price range, they are simply unbeatable.

Never used on tight trails but great for me on regular trails. On the highway it is ok with a top speed of 83mph. After about 40 minutes my butt can barely take anymore. Bike is perfect for around town driving and if need be highway is an option if you can take the butt pain. I have 97 and so far it starts up every time and I don't do anything but change oil, air filter and fuel