Sign in to follow this  

Florida Next time I complain about the sand hit me!

Back in 2004 I bought a CR250. I rode the bike for 30 minutes and sold it, and decided to stick to street. 6 hours it took us to get the bike out. The bike had almost disappeared into the coal soot. I was roaming through some old photos and thought it was funny. :)

CR.jpg

Bonus points to anyone that can guess the location. It's very popular up North.:lol::thumbsup:

Back in 2004 I bought a CR250. I rode the bike for 30 minutes and sold it, and decided to stick to street. 6 hours it took us to get the bike out. The bike had almost disappeared into the coal soot. I was roaming through some old photos and thought it was funny. :banghead:

CR.jpg

Bonus points to anyone that can guess the location. It's very popular up North.:lol::thumbsup:

Wait till you find a patch of quicksand out on a Florida trail. Your bike will look just like that, in the sand...:)

Tower City, Pa????, Allegheny?? Nah, can't be - not enough coal snot slick rocks around! :lol::lol:

Edited by grayfox
poor grammar

Tower City, Pa????, Allegheny?? Nah, can't be - not enough coal snot slick rocks around! :):lol:

You got it. It's Tower City.:lol::thumbsup: