Sign in to follow this  

MXA getting left behind?

I have been a huge fan of MXA for years and still love the bike and product tests they do, but it seems like they are slacking to keep the webiste on par with some of the others.

Every time I get on there they have re-posted some old test from a year or two ago like its new. I bet i've noticed the Dunlop MX51 test on top of the page 3 times over the last 2 years, its like they are trying to make it seem like it new again or something. They seem to be struggling to find anything worthwhile to put on the website, right now there is about 6 random videos and 3 of them are not really about mx...theyre reaching pretty far with some of the features and the video content is seriously lacking compared to the good stuff thats out there right now...i dunno but i wish they would step up and have more update content

anyone else notice this?

My first issue was Nov 83 and never missed an issue all the way through 93. Thats when I picked up my first RacerX and never looked back. When I was racing, MXA was the best with their tests and all, but being an enthusiast, RacerX suits me better now. Also, since Davey Coombs owns MXSports, I wonder how often Jody wants to promote his biggest rival..and the fact that Jodys' track got dropped from the rotation a few years ago. Just a few random thoughts is all. What a shame.