Sign in to follow this  

favorable tc449 review

I like how almost everyone who puts one of these "heavy" BM-Huskys between their legs is blown away by how "easy it is to ride"... just like me.

Awesome review! :lol:

Husqabeemer...

Or the somewhat less preferred... Beemavarna

Dowdy is out of Connecticut and Chaplin Motorsports is the shop he's been riding out of for quite sometime... (Nice people)

I'm not sure if that's a bike Dowdy is going to actually race or something Chaplin put graphics on to create excitement to the NEW BRAND (Husqvarna) which they are now selling out of their shop.

Anyway having Chaplin as a dealer in New England is a real positive for Husqvarna especially up in NETRA where Husqvarna doesn't have a presance... and if Dowdy shows up at races with this NEW bike it's even better yet!

That NEW Husqvarna Northeast rep is doing a really good job! :lol:

The 450 comparison in the new issue of Cycle World wasn't nearly so enthusiastic.

I think in that case it "was an honor just to be invited". The comparison didn't say anything overtly bad about the bike. However, their surmise that the TC "...is more of a bike for a rider who just wants to play at motocross rather than race..." hits uncomfortably close to home. That describes me perfectly. So why do I wish it didn't?

Thanks for the plug guys. I have been patiently waiting to get some additional seat time on the Husky, any Husky for that matter. TC449, TXC310 and TE511 are all on my want list to Husky. I finally heard back from them last week and it looks like the TE will be showing up soon. So I hope to get some serious seat time on it in the next month or so.

Thanks for the plug guys. I have been patiently waiting to get some additional seat time on the Husky, any Husky for that matter. TC449, TXC310 and TE511 are all on my want list to Husky. I finally heard back from them last week and it looks like the TE will be showing up soon. So I hope to get some serious seat time on it in the next month or so.

Chilly... that's good news and that was a nice first impression write-up you did!

BlipBlip/HuskyRips :lol:

Yeah, unfortunately CW thrashed it, ended up dead last and had a bunch of nasty comments about it. Bummer. Sounds like a fantastic XC though.