Sign in to follow this  

California Drinkwater Friday?

Drinkwater or Surrounding areas! I am going to be up in the Santa Clarita area this weekend and I am thinking about coming up a day early and riding Drinkwater(or any other possible locations). But, I don't really wanna go by myself because I don't know the area very well. Is anyone familiar with the area and wanting to ride Friday? :lol:

oh ya, the more single track and the more technical the better, and I shouldn't slow you down

Edited by Travis 22

look closely and you see hillclimbDave push me over. What a friend.....

Haha! Leave it to Dave to start causing trouble :lol:

Drinkwater or Surrounding areas! I am going to be up in the Santa Clarita area this weekend and I am thinking about coming up a day early and riding Drinkwater(or any other possible locations). But, I don't really wanna go by myself because I don't know the area very well. Is anyone familiar with the area and wanting to ride Friday? :smirk:

oh ya, the more single track and the more technical the better, and I shouldn't slow you down

There's is an area for that and I accept all major credit cards for the necessary info.:bonk:

If I get my suspension back in the next couple days, I may be good for friday... I'll post up as soon as I know....

There's is an area for that and I accept all major credit cards for the necessary info.:bonk:

Hey KS! I have wanted to ride with you for a long time! and you used to (or still do) ride with RUTS right?

PS i said i shouldnt hold anyone back, but i definitely can't promise that with you lol :smirk:

If I get my suspension back in the next couple days, I may be good for friday... I'll post up as soon as I know....

sounds good, let me know!

would you guys want to meet somewhere within cell phone range before heading to the staging area, or just meet there?

Hey KS! I have wanted to ride with you for a long time! and you used to (or still do) ride with RUTS right?

PS i said i shouldnt hold anyone back, but i definitely can't promise that with you lol :bonk:

How would you know that? And yes, used to.:smirk:

if you are familiar with the staging area on san francisquito we can just meet there at 9. if not call me and we can meet somewhere. i'll pm you my number...

if you are familiar with the staging area on san francisquito we can just meet there at 9. if not call me and we can meet somewhere. i'll pm you my number...

9 am at the staging area.. i will try to be there by 8:45 incase i make any wrong turns lol. I will be in a Red Tacoma with a red bike, and I look strangely like the kid in the pic at the beginning of the thread, but with short hair lol :bonk:

Hey Travis you up for a Area 52 ride? Thinking maybe Friday 1/13?