Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Mark my words...Stewart will be 2012 Supercross Champion.

I personally guarantee JS7 will win the 2012 Supercross Championship. They should just crown the king before the season even begins. He made the best decision of his career with the move to JGR.

James is only the ONLY rider willing to do whatever it takes and push the bike to its absolute limit to win...and that is exactly what you're going to need going into 2012 with the competition.

Can't wait to hear the sorry responses from all the JS7 haters! :lol:

http://js7.com/2011/11/js7-testing-the-new-jgr-yamaha/

http://www.twitvid.com/3ZSIE

JS7.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-12-04-at-75617-PM-600x398.png

• Like 1

Ok. we get it, your a fan, and you tried this last year and it didn't pan out. My question is why do you feel the need to shout to the world that your a james stewart fan?

• Like 2

Ok. we get it, your a fan, and you tried this last year and it didn't pan out. My question is why do you feel the need to shout to the world that your a james stewart fan?

Because this year it is going to pan out. And I'm calling it before the season even starts.

I'm sort of fan but I see this as a thread searching for drama huh ?

• Like 1

I'm sort of fan but I see this as a thread searching for drama huh ?

Not searching for drama. Just some good ole' bench racing before Anaheim 1.

:lol::cripple::):mad:mark my words james stewart will meet the ground many of times in 2012 and put him self out of many more championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally guarantee JS7 will win the 2012 Supercross Championship. They should just crown the king before the season even begins. He made the best decision of his career with the move to JGR.

James is only the ONLY rider willing to do whatever it takes and push the bike to its absolute limit to win...and that is exactly what you're going to need going into 2012 with the competition.

Can't wait to hear the sorry responses from all the JS7 haters! :lol:

http://js7.com/2011/11/js7-testing-the-new-jgr-yamaha/

http://www.twitvid.com/3ZSIE

JS7.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-12-04-at-75617-PM-600x398.png

ohboy.jpg

James Stewart is probably the best rider that this sport has ever seen. Does anybody recall Daytona? I believe he knocked himself out then came back to 10th? I think that should make up for his wrecks. Agreeing with you petie11o5.

u_jelly_brah-s666x666-193456.jpg

When you push the limits your bound to find them.....at that point its too late.

If he can race and keep it at or under the limit he will be fine, but we all know he rides at the limit and that is where bad things occur as they have in the past when you find yourself beyond them, we will see.

An honest opinion ...James definitely has a better chance of winning 2012 than he has had the last 2 seasons. Better team, more professional testing program, a better bike, and what sounds to me, much more happier inviroment around him.

If he could win races on last years bad setup bike he will absolutely be a even bigger threat 2012 ! Is it enough for a championship...only time will tell.

Ya baby!

I gotta agree - again. I agreed last year, and we didn't quite pull it off. But I think JS7 will get it done this year. Not discounting any of the other talent out there. But if Bubba comes out hungry, he could be a force.

People have argued that last year was the best season ever. This year could be as good or better. I'm stoked for all of us!

Because this year it is going to pan out. And I'm calling it before the season even starts.

And where is your "sorry response" from last year?

Good luck. Hope he doesn't get hurt.

I hope he doesn't hurt anybody else. I could care less about him.

oh yeah anybody else think those red boots are ugly? :lol:

I say you make a bet with petie and if JS wins it you have to wear red boots for a year :)

I say you make a bet with petie and if JS wins it you have to wear red boots for a year :lol:

I've been there done that, owned red boots before, it was a bad idea then and it still is :)