Sign in to follow this  

New graphics + plastics - What to get?

For an 01 KX 250

I'm redoing the looks of my bike and unsure of what colour plastics and what graphics kits look nice

I'm not a huge fan of monster energy graphics kits...

I was thinking white plastics, but I got told they turn yellow.

I have had white plastics on my last 3 bikes none turn yellow a white gas tank will yellow. but plastics won't

Excellent!

If I go the white plastics route, I will need to find a graphics kit to suit it...with a little bit of green still in the graphics to represent the Kawi :bonk:

Check out F.L.U. graphics on amazon. most of their graphics (complete kits) also come with gripper seat covers for around $100. I searched and searched all over after buying all of my replacement plastics (Yzf450) and ended up going with dennis kirk...buying the UFO plastic kit. Good luck...hope this info helps. Be sure to take some pics.

Ive got white plastics on my kxf with monster decals it look different to the black and green ones.

Im after H&H huntingtone graphics next for my bike in white, just cant find the bloody things anywhere :bonk:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/richsaxo/IVANT_1.jpg[/img]"]IVANT_1.jpg

I like that!!!

Does anyone know if there's a website that I can create a preview of each graphics kit with different cloured plastics? Or do I just have to use my imagination?

It's always green bikes! lol

Ive got white plastics on my kxf with monster decals it look different to the black and green ones.

Im after H&H huntingtone graphics next for my bike in white, just cant find the bloody things anywhere :bonk:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/richsaxo/IVANT_1.jpg[/img]"]IVANT_1.jpg

Check the One Industries website, last time i checked they had them on there.