Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Anybody ride Watkins or other today 12/10

Okay 140 views and not one viewer rode last weekend. Went by Thunder Valley on Sunday the 11th and the Pee wee track was still snowed in and there were only three riders on the main track.

TV pee wee track looks like they brought in some new dirt and built up some of the jumps in the last few weeks.

Hoping to ride this weekend. The Watkins hotline says there is still some snow. Big track probably okay but don't know about the pee wee or intermediate track. Doesn't really matter becuase my son and his KX65 will be home. Lucky duck gets to go to the Bronco game with his uncle.

Okay 140 views and not one viewer rode last weekend. Went by Thunder Valley on Sunday the 11th and the Pee wee track was still snowed in and there were only three riders on the main track.

TV pee wee track looks like they brought in some new dirt and built up some of the jumps in the last few weeks.

Hoping to ride this weekend. The Watkins hotline says there is still some snow. Big track probably okay but don't know about the pee wee or intermediate track. Doesn't really matter becuase my son and his KX65 will be home. Lucky duck gets to go to the Bronco game with his uncle.

Have not been out but I am POSITVE every track is a mudd pit, if thats your thing, I cant stand it. TV pee wee track is better, but the corners are really tight and my daughter says its really slippery since they dumped a bunch of hay in the corners. Your 65 wont enjoy their pee wee track I don't think. But put him on the big track, my kid was scared of that track till he bout 8, but it soon became his favorite

At watkins he can ride all three tracks but I only let him ride the big track when not too many people are around and I can follow him, like late in the day or on a weekday. He's never ridden at TV, either track, but I wouldn't feel very comfortable with him on the big track. This past Sunday would have been perfect because there were only three bikes when we checked out the track around noon. Looked a little muddy in places.

I rode Erie today. It's 50/50 dry and decent to greasy and sloppy.

I shoulda stayed home.