Sign in to follow this  

California Lost phone at Georgetown

Lost my droid x in georgetown trails... if you find it feel free to check out the nudy vid of my chick and any pics I have on it then PM me to return it.

Thanks.

-N. CA Dumbass of the day :lol::)

do you ride up there much? Always lookin for people to ride with up there... I was expecting to get more responses of people going looking for it. :bonk: There really isnt any cool vids on it.. just pics of my son I was hoping to get since I didnt download them before loosing it. :smirk:

Hope you find it... true story. I lost and found my phone a years ago or so. had an idea of a two mile section where I might of lost it. The next day, I went back with my gopro HD camera running looking for it. I couldn't find it. I went home viewed the video I just took, and low and behold, spotted my phone. Loaded up the bike, my adult daughter and self went to the trail head. she waited while I flew up the trail, solo, to the spot I saw on the video. I found it. it was in good shape. I was stressin as it was my work Blackberry. LOL

do you ride up there much? Always lookin for people to ride with up there... I was expecting to get more responses of people going looking for it. :bonk: There really isnt any cool vids on it.. just pics of my son I was hoping to get since I didnt download them before loosing it. :banana:

ive only ridden there a couple times, but im always down to go again. let me know when you go next. :smirk:

I once had a guy stop me on the trails there and ask me if I saw any car keys. I can't imagine what kind of day that must have been for the guy. Why would you bring your keys with you on the trail in any manner that could cause you to lose them?

I was up there riding on Saturday with my GoPro running most of the day, so I could have it on film. What trails were you riding?

Bummer - Lost my phone at Stoney in Nov of oh ten...PITA. Hope someone comes across it and it finds it's way back to you.