Sign in to follow this  

Really fast 250B rider: Bobby Piazza

Actually, Im quite easy to satisfy. But.....a go pro of a rider doesnt really show me anything. Shows me a guy clearing a few jumps and getting on the gas late through a corner, nothing impressive!

• Like 1

Man he looks pretty fast to me , But I am old and slow ?

I did not see anything wrong with his style or technique ? Maybe you guys could fill me in on what you all are seeing ?

i tought it was good riding never said he was slow. if you listen to the motor he almost hits the limiter when hes in the air quite often. if your not panic revving why do it?

Nice riding :lol:

i tought it was good riding never said he was slow. if you listen to the motor he almost hits the limiter when hes in the air quite often. if your not panic revving why do it?

It's faster to already have the rpms up when you land than to wait on landing, apply throttle, and wait for rpms to climb. :)

You should ask Justin Barcia that question, hee hee.......

I thought the guy (Bobby Piazza) is a good, solid, fast rider. :lol: But I do agree; the 2nd video showed that much better than the helmet cam vid does..... I thought the 2nd video was pretty well done. I wish I had the ability to either ride, or edit like that......... :)

Jimmie

• Like 1

meh....

funny thing is that Mr. piazza is probably 5x faster than you ever are, were or will be. good edit, solid riding, killer song.

Victor...Thats a hell of a good video man. To all the guys saying Piazza isnt this or isnt that, put them on a bike near him and see if they can even remotely match anything he can do. Odds are they wont.

Slow Old Man

good riding, much better than helmet cam footage, but holy hell has hip hop gone downhill.

thanks, now I know that I should not click the 2nd video

Sure, he might be fast to some. But if your going to be putting a YouTube video of yourself on how fast you are, you better be "that" fast! The guy is a intermediate rider, I know lots of fast intermediate riders, at one point, I was one myself. All things aside, the second video was better then the first but truthfully, he isn't that fast IMO.

• Like 1

thanks man! and for everyone else...i have another video that i made when he was at my house with the left over clips. nothing to crazy but here it is:

Enjoy:thumbsup:

thanks man! and for everyone else...i have another video that i made when he was at my house with the left over clips. nothing to crazy but here it is:
Enjoy:thumbsup:

is there music over it? Or is it real dirt bikes sounds