Sign in to follow this  

Hmmmm... buy a new race bike and can't leave it alone hehe

Yep girls.. I am already doing stuff to the new to me KTM.

Suspension set up

Carb tuning

New Manifold

Getting seat cover custom made

New triples (more off set)

Balanced Crank (OMG $$$ but worth it)

Head work for more flow

This thing is OMG snappy :smirk: I mean it just goes Braaaap like now and off like now and smoooooooooth :banghead:

Now to take it to the track next Saturday and test and do some more suspension dialing. I need to break the 1:11 mark to keep up in the Vet 35, Open Unlimited and 450 class but that is pavement (that's picking up 5-7 seconds) only so I need to break the 1:30 mark (that's picking up 11 seconds) with the dirt section :lol: Yes these are the guys times but that's what I have to race since no girls are racing out here :foul:

But my bike hauls ass now hehe :) Oh wait... it already did but now it's like better :cheers:

+1 Braaapp:cheers: Suspension is always the best money spent. But of course when racing so are the engine/carb mods! Kudos to ya girl! Wish I could afford stuff like that.

+1 Braaapp:cheers: Suspension is always the best money spent. But of course when racing so are the engine/carb mods! Kudos to ya girl! Wish I could afford stuff like that.

Shhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone but it cost me a beer... that's it. Ryan did the motor work (the guy I bought the bike from) and Brian is setting the suspension up and doing all the drilling on the bolts that need to be safety wired :bonk: as well as teaching me and getting me deals on parts and tires :smirk:

Both are working with me on the riding... but I still can't get myself to go another 30ft WOT going into Turn 1 just nuts I say... 90 mph and brake 50ft from the turn :banana: