Sign in to follow this  

Craftsman Torque Wrenches $42.49 Today!

Every couple months they are on sale for $39.99. They aren't the greatest but they get the job done.

Save your money and buy one from Harbor Freight. Better warranty and probably made in the same Chinese factory.

Ive had that craftsman torque wrench for a while, it works pretty good. I also have 2 harbor freight wrenches and one of them had bolts falling out and fluid leaking in the first 2 weeks of owning it...total junk

if it wasnt so close to xmas and I told my dad I needed one, i'd totally pick one up. greatest or not, can guarantee it's better hten over-torquing and snapping bolts ...*grumple*

if it wasnt so close to xmas and I told my dad I needed one, i'd totally pick one up. greatest or not, can guarantee it's better hten over-torquing and snapping bolts ...*grumple*

At least tell your dad to keep an eye out for another $39.99 sale...

At least tell your dad to keep an eye out for another $39.99 sale...

If i haven't gotten one by january, I'll pick one up as soon as I see a decent sale. Problem is, I tend to buy whatever i want, when I want it... last year apparently i bought like 4 things that my parents of gf had gotten me for xmas, and they both chewed into me for it! hah. Then again, I don't know why my mom still asks for a list of ideas for xmas... it's not like I'm 15 anymore nor do i expect gifts like that anymore, my parents did more then enough when I was growing up, you know... raising me :bonk:

Save your money and buy one from Harbor Freight. Better warranty and probably made in the same Chinese factory.

Craftsman torque wrenches are made in the USA. I've found them to be very accurate. Harbor Freight torque wrenches are Chinese junk and don't cost much less than the good USA made stuff.

Apparently, this sale ends tomorrow.

Man I am seriously considering one of these torque wrenches. I'll have to decide which one will be the better for general use.

Man I am seriously considering one of these torque wrenches. I'll have to decide which one will be the better for general use.

You need both to cover everything on a bike, but the 20-250 inch/pound wrench does the majority of the work.

my craftsman was great for the first year, then i never had it re-calibrated, and it started snapping bolts. Its WAYYYY out of spec.