Sign in to follow this  

Stonyford trip this weekend :)

It was a chilly trip but SO FUN!. I have decided that I'm getting a 250 when I upgrade. I had a long talk with a girl I met up there. She agreed with me that why screw around by getting a 150 when I really want a bigger bike now. I'd rather not have to upgrade again so I'm getting a 250 and I'm going to beat it out of that :bonk::smirk::banana:

Anyway, Pictures off our gopro. It was on my boyfriends helmet (you can see how some dog chewed it...weird huh? lol

StonyfordDogs056.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011002.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011013.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011112.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011246.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011247.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011472.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011660.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011664.jpg

StonyfordDecember2011922.jpg

I agree with DD that looks like a super fun area :bonk: and looks like all of you had a blast :smirk:

Now the important question....... Video??? where's the damned Video :banana:

We have taken a ton of videos with the gopro but I can't figure out how to edit, or post to share them.

So we tried the photo option on the go pro and I like it a lot better. It took a TON of pictures, mostly scenery but you get a lot of good ones.

I'd rather have to rifle through 1000's of pictures than have videos of endless trail that I can't do anything with :bonk: cause I'm technology stupid.

And it was a blast! We went with a different group this time. 3 other girls that ride 250's have inspired me to get one. I love riding with girls that like it as much as I do!

Nothing grinds my gears more than when the girls want to go on a "girl ride" and just ride the road. I'd rather do the hard stuff!

Here's what I use to edit with :awww: and yes it is easy..... I can even use it :bonk: I also have Sony Vegas Pro and well I am so used to AVS I get confused hehe :busted:

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx?gclid=CIeV79_S-6wCFYUZQgodWBSCTQ

Here is where I post my vids ......Vimeo rocks :smirk:

http://vimeo.com/

Hope this helps :banana:

Thanks! That looks like I could do it! :bonk:

Cool pics. As for the gopro video, I try to break them up into 5-8 minute segments versus letting it roll the whole ride. that way I am doing less editing later.

When we trail ride, we normally stop about every 30 minutes so that's how long the videos usually are, sometimes longer. I am always the last with the guys and I don't wear the gopro so it's not up to me :bonk: haha

That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't ridden since Turkey week. I can't wait til this weekend, I'm riding both days!!! Sat on the 400 and Sun on the lil 250. But I'm looking for a different bike. My 250 isn't worth its weight at damn near 300 without any decent suspension and my 400 isn't light and nimble enough for the tight stuff. After my ride with DD I'm really looking hard now instead of just waiting for something to bite me in the ass.:busted: Its kinda funny I'm looking to add a downsize while you're gonna go bigger.:bonk: You'll love it!! And you'll never look back.:smirk: If I find a big bike I'm much more comfortable with in the tight stuff I'll sell the 400 otherwise I'll add something for that. If I could have NINE bikes in my garage like some people...:banana:

That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't ridden since Turkey week. I can't wait til this weekend, I'm riding both days!!! Sat on the 400 and Sun on the lil 250. But I'm looking for a different bike. My 250 isn't worth its weight at damn near 300 without any decent suspension and my 400 isn't light and nimble enough for the tight stuff. After my ride with DD I'm really looking hard now instead of just waiting for something to bite me in the ass.:busted: Its kinda funny I'm looking to add a downsize while you're gonna go bigger.:bonk: You'll love it!! And you'll never look back.:smirk: If I find a big bike I'm much more comfortable with in the tight stuff I'll sell the 400 otherwise I'll add something for that. If I could have NINE bikes in my garage like some people...:banana:

Shhhh... KTM 350 :bonk:

So glad to hear you're back riding :awww:

looks like you had fun....and on the upgrade to the bigger bike thing, thats what we decided for me instead of messing around with an inbetween size bike which i would out grow in a year or so anyways and go to the full sized which i can handle but am still learning on ( went from a 4stroke to a 2 stroke). We would have had to mess around with finding a middle of the road bike, buying it, setting it up for me, ride it and out grow it, sell it, look for fullsized bike, buy it, etc..... skipped a lot of steps and I am happy with my choice, hope you find what you are wanting!! :bonk: