Sign in to follow this  

Christmas Grand Prix, Pala Raceway

Man looks like a blast , I love Grand Prix races.

The track condition looks great, The full throttle uphill after the tunnel looks fun ! Are you on the 250 or 450 ?

Man looks like a blast , I love Grand Prix races.

The track condition looks great, The full throttle uphill after the tunnel looks fun ! Are you on the 250 or 450 ?

A 250. I ride/race a 250 exclusively now; I just have more fun on it.

When is the next time you will be at pala? I might head up this Saturday, is it really packed on the weekends? I'm stuck between perris and pala.

When is the next time you will be at pala? I might head up this Saturday, is it really packed on the weekends? I'm stuck between perris and pala.

I'm leaving for Pala right now! It's military appreciation day at the track, so I took the day off work. Of course it's raining. :bonk:

The Vet track is always crowded on the weekends, the National Track, not so much. Get there early for the Vet, or wait until noon and it will be fine.

I am racing at Cahuilla next Saturday, it's their Christmas Grand Prix.

Edited by freds4

Great riding Steve... Looks like a really fun race... Don't know if I'd want a 250F on that track with some of those straights though... :bonk::thumbsup:

Great riding Steve... Looks like a really fun race... Don't know if I'd want a 250F on that track with some of those straights though... :bonk::thumbsup:

You are so right Jason. I was giving up some serious time in those straights. My poor 250F was screaming. :smirk: