New fender and headlight installed....

Fender looks wider then other RMZ ones I've seen.. Angle? Lens? Pants your wearing?

I will get a better pic tomorrow, that is a bad angle. Maybe my pants were saggin too :bonk:

Ok..I am not really sure about how you need to get used to a fender?..Restricted vision on slow trails perhaps.?

Looks is all. Its kinda got the flare to it which doesnt seem to appeal to me.

• 4 weeks later...
Not to down or trash your bike, but if you want honest opinions, I don't like it personally...

No problem, I appreciate honesty. Thanks for the confidence booster Mr C....

I really wish I hadnt sold my stock Blue fender before I got the new stuff, but I had so many parts to buy I needed to recover $$ for other items.

I spent a bunch of time fitting that RM style fork guard as well and am not gonna use that either now since I am going with a set of USD forks. I also am not gonna be using my Race Tech .52kg sprung forks with fresh Bel Ray 5wt oil either.

Had I known I was gonna go USD conversion I could have saved myself the dough and the hassle of building the forks and modifying that fork guard. I spent an entire evening just cutting and fitting the fork guard and another evening building the fork legs. ?

Someone asked if the fender bolted on. The answer is yes and its predrilled also. UFO plastics are top quality for sure.