Sign in to follow this  

what 250f should i get?

i would have to go with the one that is in the best condition,both decent bikes,the honda def has better reliabilty,but the kawi rips.i would steer clear of any that dont have a good service record.i can tell you that i work on more kawi's than i do the honda's,and some of the kawi repairs were very expensive and a bit premature to have happen in under 30hrs.

The crf is the bike that handles most like the kx. It's small and easy to turn around. But i think that the kx250f is a better bike.

Heyy guys, Iam new to this site so sorry if I stuffed up by posting this on, Iam stuck on something I want to know will I fit on a Honda CRF250R Iam 15 turning 16 & Iam about 5'7 or 5'8 & My weight is 54KG to 52KG

I havent ridden in awhile but when I was younger I rode abit, I just want to know if my height is right & can I make the bike smaller in what ways if Iam not tall enough?

depends on the year, each year bikes have their ups and downs, its what you prefer, if you find a bike that interests you, do some research, the best information you can get is getting it for yourself

Do not disregard the YZ250F it's probably the most reliable 250F out there.

but it needs a topend. even though i but a topend for 1,500 i think im still getting a great deallll

Come on down here and I'll put in a top end for that $1500.... DAMN... I thought $1250 was high for a engine rebuild... new crank up to top end