Sign in to follow this  

flexi mirrors

:smirk:

yeah .. i keep breaking mine , not falling but branches smashing the glass as i :bonk: float on through

i think a mirror with a flexable arm would do it .

i have tried having them loose but i want a mirror which returns to its own positon .

is there such a product ?

I know what your say'in....

Sorry I haven't got what your looking for but I found these mirrors for $10 a pair on fleabay...and they actually work.:bonk:

Bought 8 pairs and figured for that price, now I don't give a rats **** if I have a breakage...or 2.....which is what I have been having lately....:smirk:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280570883049?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_4016wt_952

I bought these too a long while ago after Craigs recommendation, going back to them soon on the CRF as well.

Largely vibe free, good vision and easily adjustable.:bonk:

• Like 1

I have little adjustable mirror which sits just above the master cylinder. To use it I lift my elbow and look under my arm. Only draw back is it's chrome but very durable. I just bought another one yesterday for my mate who broke both of his last ride and he didn't even fall off. Me on the hand did an endo over the bars in a erosion hole and broke a rear indicator but the GPS and mirror were intact and unscathed. :bonk:

if you use handguards they make mirrors that tuck inside the handguard so that way they are protected, i believe tusk as a set but i have seen others

That's freaky...all the houses on that clip are painted the same colour.....:bonk:

The mirrors are good if you remember to fold them in when you go bush or when you are going fall off..lol