Sign in to follow this  

Florida MESA park MX this Sat 17th

Hopefully Santa is showing up so I can tell hiim what I want!!!!:bonk:

If someone from Bulldog racing sees this please post up what the track hrs are going to be and maybe when Santa is showing up.

I'll send an emial to my X G/f and have her contact Theresa and hiopefully I'll have some more info.

Be riding the old 450 so you youngin's better watch out, I like that track and have the jumps dialed in.

Don:thumbsup:

The park will be open 9-5 sat&sun.

I'll be there at 0900 on Sat if anybody needs to try and whip an old guy:smirk::bonk::smirk:

DonO - Santa says you have been a bad boy! You ain't getting nothin! :bonk:

We were there last weekend and liked the track. Probably going back next weekend but will be on Sunday (Sean works Saturday). I still need to work on some of the jumps (especially right out of the turns). I miss the 4t power for those situations. Sean was clearing the big jump every lap. I don't know how he does it and makes it look routine! Cody actually got comfortable on his bike after not riding for so long. I got his clutch repaired and set up the way he likes it.

Mark C

We are lovin' Mesa, but are busy with Brighton now. We might be able to sneak out there on one of the holiday weekends.

It would be cool if they opened a day or two during the week between Christmas and New Years.

The 17th/18th are the last days that the schedule I got from Theresa showed they are open. I know there was some last issue to resolve and hopefully this W/E I will find out more.

BTW, I found out that Ms Clause :bonk: will not be showing up so is there any female out there that wants/likes to role play:lol::banana::smirk:

BTW, I found out that Ms Clause :bonk: will not be showing up so is there any female out there that wants/likes to role play:lol::awww::smirk:

Now I have become concerned.

Do I need to find a female unit for you?? :busted::banana:

KT,

Now I have become concerned.

Do I need to find a female unit for you??

That sounds so Star Trekish!!!

:bonk::lol::smirk::lol:

Sure you can, just make sure she rides (motorcycles that is) either street or dirt:banana: