Sign in to follow this  

another 12' shootout

although i think their order for the shootout wasnt too off, that was a fairly poor shootout, they had very little "interesting" things to say about the bikes, and had a lot of contradicting opinions between test riders.

Yeah motorcycle usas results are wack. If it was the same bike last year then why the hell did it not get first last years shootout? The writings on the wall people. Somethings up. It even beat the famous Kawasak, MXA and Moto UK shootout winner. Then the testers didn't even pick Suzuki as the bike they would buy?

Then the testers didn't even pick Suzuki as the bike they would buy?

also found that kind of odd, that it being their "best" bike but nobody wanting to get it for themselves?

also found that kind of odd, that it being their "best" bike but nobody wanting to get it for themselves?

The honda won last year because of that bonus column "4 my money" they called it where the guys decided which bike they would buy, they mostly chose the honda for the durability. Suzuki performed better. So this year they didnt use the 4 my money and they just stated which bike they would buy if it was "there" money but didnt take it into account. But they said the rmz performed the best thats why it won.

The honda won last year because of that bonus column "4 my money" they called it where the guys decided which bike they would buy, they mostly chose the honda for the durability. Suzuki performed better. So this year they didnt use the 4 my money and they just stated which bike they would buy if it was "there" money but didnt take it into account. But they said the rmz performed the best thats why it won.

yes, actually i do recall that from last years shootout.

Oh yeah, how lame was that? The Suzuki deserves more respect!

the rm-z won last year and this year! i knew i made a good decision when i picked my sunflower out from the rest