Sign in to follow this  

02 cr250 front fender and number plate compatability

Hello i have a 2002 cr250r. I HATE how the front fender and number plate look. Is there anyway to retrofit a newer years? Anyone done it or have pics? Thanks guys.

it will work some how because plenty of people on here have done it

heat gun

drill

zip-ties

bolts

i don't see how those wouldn't get you going

05-08 front fender bolts on. Then get a Cycra number plate. Simple bolt on

Yup exactly what I did. Cycra plate you just drill hole for the bolt and it has a spacer behind it so it fits perfect.

Or if you're looking for new triple clamps you can buy a newer set and then everything will bolt up the way the new stuff does.

Yup exactly what I did. Cycra plate you just drill hole for the bolt and it has a spacer behind it so it fits perfect.

Or if you're looking for new triple clamps you can buy a newer set and then everything will bolt up the way the new stuff does.

all you need is just the top clamp from a 05-07 cr or crf. You can also just drill and tap the stock unit on top for the older ones

Not trying to Hi-jack but I have a 98 cr250 I just did all white plastics on. I love everything except the front fender. What will fit? I like the ones that are a little more pointed instead of completely rounded like mine. I think the newer CRF fender would look too big and awkward on my bike, since I only want to update the front fender, and I'd prefer a direct bolt on if possible. Let me know what's available if anyone knows! Much appreciated!

05-08 front fender will work on the older bikes. number plate, get a cycra and that will update the look.